2018 Yamaha Raptor 90
Team Yamaha Blue/White
YOUTH GONE WILD.
Offering electric start, reverse and legendary Raptor styling, the Raptor 90 youth ATV will captivate riders 10-years old and up.
- Compact, Sporty and Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: The Raptor® 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV class for riders 10 and up, with a low-maintenance 90cc engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance. It also has features surprising in this segment, like a fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart - all standard.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- Comfortable Chassis: An advanced frame design incorporates a large 1.7 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards inside a long, secure wheelbase.
- Yamaha Raptor DNA: For sporty looks and handling, Raptor 90 uses low-profile Duro tires on lightweight wheels and styling unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Robust 90cc Engine: The 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. Engine is air cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting comes standard, of course, and an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat for additional peace of mind.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature entry-level riders particularly appreciate. And standard reverse eases maneuvering the Raptor 90.
- Sporty Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- Low Maintenance Design: Servicing is easy, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Sporty Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The Raptor 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 10 and up won’t outgrow the machine before they’re ready for more displacement when they’re older.
- Optimized Tires: Duro low-profile tires, AT18 x 7-8 front and AT18 x 9-8 rear, give Raptor 90 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Raptor 90 to a quick halt. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance, with a strong, efficient spark – and a sealed, maintenance-free battery gives worry-free service. Handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed, too.
- Yamaha Raptor DNA: The Raptor 90 offers sporty looks and high fenders unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Engine Type: 90cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: 13mm carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: Electric and kick start
- Transmission: CVT; F, N, R
- Final Drive: O-ring chain drive
- Suspension / Front: Single A-arm; 5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monoshock swingarm; 5.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT18 x 7-8
- Tires / Rear: AT18 x 9-8
- L x W x H: 58.5 in. x 40.2 in. x 37.6 in.
- Seat Height: 29.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 40.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Wet Weight: 279 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 13mm carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric and kick start
- Front Travel
- 5 in.
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm
- Front Brake Type
- Dual drum
- Front Tires
- AT18 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock swingarm
- Rear Travel
- 5.8 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 9-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 279 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 58.5 in. x 40.2 in. x 37.6 in.
- 40.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain drive
- CVT; F, N, R
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, White
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
Disclaimer: Prices do not include freight and prep, taxes, tags, and title fees.