2018 Suzuki Boulevard M90
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Cast-aluminum 18-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and ultra-wide 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires were specifically designed for M90.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.76 gallons of fuel.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional tail section cover for solo rides.
- Multi–reflector headlight with a 60/55W halogen high/low-beam bulb.
- LED taillight with fisheye fresnel-cut smoked red lens. Bullet-shaped turn signals with unique vertical lens cuts.
- Distinctive instrument cluster is integrated into the headlight cowl.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that’s always on display.
- Long, cast sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M90 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Color: Metallic Matte Black No. 2 / Metallic Oort Gray No. 3
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark plugs: NGK CPR6EA-9 or DENSO U20EPR9
- Spark plugs: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2390 mm (94.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 870 mm (34.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1690 mm (66.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 328 kg (723 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 54-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.78 in. x 3.98 in. (96.0 mm x 101.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- 66.5 in. (1690 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28.2 in. (716 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 723 lb. (328 kg)
- Metallic Matte Black No. 2 / Metallic Oort Gray No. 3
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
Disclaimer: Prices do not include freight and prep, taxes, tags, and title fees.