2017 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC65
Featuring a 6-speed gearbox and a manual hydraulic clutch, the TC 65 gives the opportunity for young riders to experience a fully-fledged competition motorcycle for the first time. With premium components featured as standard, it gets as close to Husqvarna's full-size motocross machines as possible.
Built using the lightest and most durable materials, its 2-stroke engine incorporates a pressure controlled exhaust valve (PCEV) and offers performance characteristics that are unrivalled in the 65 cc class.
Made by WP Performance, the high-strength steel frame comes with a lightweight aluminum subframe and a cast aluminum swingarm that work together to provide optimized handling characteristics.
Adopting a scaled-down version of Husqvarna's big bikes' bodywork design, the TC 65 offers riders the same contact points and ergonomic characteristics. Inspiring comfort in all riding conditions, the bodywork allows youngsters to perform at their best for longer.
In the suspension department, the innovative WP AER 35 USD front forks give 215 mm of wheel travel and are adjustable with the use of an air pump. Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP monoshock is matched perfectly to the forks for optimum damping characteristics. The shock offers 270 mm of travel and is fully adjustable.
The TC 65 features striking white, yellow and blue graphics in praise of Husqvarna's Swedish heritage. The graphics on both the TC 50 and TC 65 minicycles are applied using in-mold technology for optimal durability.
- Highly-competitive 65 cc engine
- Pressure-controlled exhaust valve (PCEV)
- 6-speed manual gearbox & hydraulic clutch
- Bodywork offering optimum ergonomic feeling
- High-strength WP steel frame & aluminum subframe
- Lightweight cast-aluminum swingarm
- Integrated crankcase cooling system
- WP AER 35 mm USD front forks (215 mm travel)
- Fully-adjustable WP monoshock (270 mm travel)
- Special bend aluminum handlebars & standard crash pad
- Black aluminum wheels & Maxxis tires
- Hydraulic brakes & waved discs
- In-mold graphics in Husqvarna's white, yellow & blue
- Engine type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke
- Displacement: 64.9 cc
- Bore/stroke: 45/40.8 mm
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Carburetor: Mikuni VM 24
- Control: Slide valve, exhaust gas pressure dependent
- Lubrication: Mixture lubrication 1:60
- Transmission: 6 gears
- Gear ratios: 13:37 16:34 18:31 21:30 23:28 24:26
- Primary ratio: 23:75
- Final drive: 14:48
- Cooling: Liquid cooling
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- Ignition: AET digital
- Frame: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Subframe: Aluminum
- Handlebar: Aluminum Ø 22 mm
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 35 , Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension: WP mono shock
- Suspension travel front/rear: 215/270 mm
- Front brake: Disc brake Ø 198 mm
- Rear brake: Disc brake Ø 160 mm
- Front/rear rims: 1.60 x 14"; 1.60 x 12" Aluminum
- Front/rear tires: 60/100 x 14"; 80/100 x 12"
- Chain: 1/2 x 1/4"
- Silencer: Aluminum
- Steering head angle: 25.5°
- Triple clamp offset: 22 mm
- Wheel base: 1,137 mm ± 10 mm / 44.8 in ± 0.4 in mm
- Ground clearance: 280 mm / 11 in
- Seat height: 750 mm / 29.5 in
- Tank capacity: 3.7 Liter / 0.98 gal
- Weight (without fuel): 53 kg / 116.8
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke
- 64.9 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 45 x 40.8 mm
- Fuel System
- Mikuni VM 24
- AET digital
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake Ø 198 mm
- Front Tire
- 60/100 x 14 in.
- Rear Suspension
- WP mono shock
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake Ø 160 mm
- Rear Tire
- 80/100 x 12 in.
- Dry Weight
- 116.8 lb. (53 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.98 gal. (3.7 L)
- 44.8 in. ± 0.4 in. (1,137 mm ± 10 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in. (280 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- 6 gears
- Final Drive
- Chain 1/2 x 1/4 in.
Disclaimer: Prices do not include freight and prep, taxes, tags, and title fees.